Thursday, September 17, 2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

About Me

                     


Asalam-o-Alikum

My name is Mohsin Raza and i'm from Calgary Canada. I was born in Sailkot Pakistan. My mom's name is Kaneez Zahra and my dad's name is Muslim Raza i have two sisters and one brother. So the reason. So the main thing is that i will be reciting "Nohas" this year. I will be recting nohas of other Nohakhuwans such as Farhan Aali, Mesum Abbas, Nadeem Sarwar, Mir Hasan Mir, Hasan Sadiq, Irfan Haider, Safdar Ali and Qurban Jafiri etc. I will also be recting Manqbat of these Noha Khuwans this Year. So i hope you guys like it

Hobbies:
                   I like to read books play with pencils =), I like play Cricket. I like to go outside and play. i like social Studies and Science and i really want to be a Allam and a Doctor..

Movies:
             Imam Ali, Imam Hassan, Imam Hussian, Safeer-e-Karbala, Imam Ali Reza movies.
Books:
                 Holy Quran,Nahgul Balagh and Shaifa-e-Sajjadia, and i like Mysterious Books.
Music:
             I like to listen to Nohas , Manaqbats and Naats of these NohaKhuwans:Farhan Aali, Mesum Abbas, Nadeem Sarwar, Mir Hasan Mir, Hasan Sadiq, Irfan Haider, Safdar Ali and Qurban Jafiri .

(1) حضرت محمد مصطفی صلی اللھُ علیھ وآلہ وسلم
(2) حضرت فاطمہ الزاھرہ سلام اللھ علیہ
(3) حضرت امام علی علیہ سلام
(4) حضرت امام حسن مُجتبی علیہ سلام
(5) حضرت امام حسین علیہ سلام
(6) حضرت امام علی زین العابدین علیہ سلام
(7) حضرت امام محمد باقر علیہ سلام
(8) حضرت امام جعفر صادق علیہ سلام
(9) حضرت امام موسی کاظم علیہ سلام
(10) حضرت امام علی رضا علیہ سلام
(11) حضرت امام محمد تقی علیہ سلام
(12) حضرت امام علی نقی علیہ سلام
(13) حضرت امام حسن عسکری علیہ سلام

(14) حضرت امام محمد مہدی آخرالزماں علیہ سلام

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi everyone this me Mohsin Raza Awan i live in Canada, Calgary this is my first year of reciting nohas. I will be reciting nohas of other noha khuwan. I hope you guys will like it.